After the designers and engineers have created these glorious constructions, someone will need to be there to operate and maintain them.
We welcome LEED Professionals and Building Operators to a Breakfast Forum to discuss their accomplishments and challenges in creating, preserving and maintaining the built environment.
· New Horizons for LEED Certifications: For Facility Operators and LEED Professionals
· Case Studies: The impact of operations on building design and maintenance
· Open Forum: Barriers and Challenges in the new “Green Space”
· Evadne Giannini, Principal, HospitalityGreen, LLC
· Jeff Domanski, LEED AP; Former Director of Sustainability Strategies for Cushman& Wakefield; Assistant Manager, Princeton University Office of Sustainability
· William Sprengnether, Principal Landscape Architect at Cardinal Direction
Sept.11 SUNY Orange; Newburgh, NY ● Sept. 18 SUNY Rockland; Suffern, NY
Sept. 25 SUNY Sullivan; Loch Sheldrake, NY ● Oct. 2 SUNY Dutchess; Poughkeepsie, NY
Time: 9-10:15 AM ● $10 Continental Breakfast
To Register: Contact SUNY Sullivan at 845-434-5750 ext. 4398
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org